Biloxi, Mississippi

THEY TOLD ME ALL I NEEDED TO QUALIFY AFTER TURNING IN A PILE OF PAPERWORK 2 TIMES, WAS A PART TIME JOB.i DID ALL I COULD AND GOT THIS PART TIME JOB AND 3 DAYS LATER THEY DENIED ME.

THIS OBAMA PROGRAM IS A JOKE, NOW I KNOW WHY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE LOST THEIR HOMES. I WILL NOW BE HEADED FOR FORECLOSURE AND THE LOSS OF MY HOME. THEY MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THEY ARE ALL THERE TO HELP, UNTIL YOU JUMP THROUGH 500 HOOPS JUST TO GET DENIED.

WHAT ANOTHER USELESS GOVERNMENT PROGRAM.I HAVE LOST ALL FAITH.

Monetary Loss: $52000.

Had an Experience with Mississippi Home?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau -  DISEASED WE ARE DOOMED Consumer Financial Protection Bureau "You will find attached six documents all from "The Big Three" now known as "The Big Four". Why our state & federal governments allow this corporation to conduct "Illegal Business..." Read more Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - Review in Government and Politics category Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "My husband, a Vietnam Veteran, passed away on November 13th, 2016. He was 100 percent service connected for disability. He was diagnosed with AL Amyloidosis caused by agent Orange exposure...." Read more Consumer Financial Protection Bureau - CFPB Consumer Financial Protection Bureau "These documents are from GE Capital Retail Bank/PayPal Smart Connect (part of what I have sent in since 2011 of October) & The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau closing the cases..." Read more Healthcare Gov - Web site has not worked for me for THREE YEARS Healthcare Gov "In 2015, I could not complete my enrollment online. I gave up. I was automatically re-enrolled for 2015. For 2016 I could not review and complete my enrollment. I needed..." Read more Jomashop - Damaged watches, poor customer service Jomashop " I want other customers to be clear, JOMA SHOP are heinous and I will never ever purchase with this company again. My fossil watch was delivered to me with..." Read more Royal court construction of jacksonville Fl read first Royal Court Construction "I hired Paul workman / Royal court construction to do some construction on one of my buildings that was confirmed in Jacksonville Florida. I first found him online through the..." Read more Lowes Roofing Installation Lowes "LOWES ROOFS LEAK!!!. LOWES Guaranteed roof would not leak Contract called for replacement of all bad roof decking, LOWES put shingles over rotten wood with a 3 inch hole in..." Read more Ray Catena Dealer - The reality check Ray Catena Dealer "This is the first time I have ever felt compelled to write a comment about anything in a forum such as this. Early in my career on Wall Street someone..." Read more