Biloxi, Mississippi

THEY TOLD ME ALL I NEEDED TO QUALIFY AFTER TURNING IN A PILE OF PAPERWORK 2 TIMES, WAS A PART TIME JOB.i DID ALL I COULD AND GOT THIS PART TIME JOB AND 3 DAYS LATER THEY DENIED ME.

THIS OBAMA PROGRAM IS A JOKE, NOW I KNOW WHY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE LOST THEIR HOMES. I WILL NOW BE HEADED FOR FORECLOSURE AND THE LOSS OF MY HOME. THEY MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THEY ARE ALL THERE TO HELP, UNTIL YOU JUMP THROUGH 500 HOOPS JUST TO GET DENIED.

WHAT ANOTHER USELESS GOVERNMENT PROGRAM.I HAVE LOST ALL FAITH.

Monetary Loss: $52000.

Had an Experience with Mississippi Home?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Dfa appointment system is trash Dfa "Nag pa appointment ako sa dfa pra sa renew ng passport ko it will expired on dec 22 2017 may offer letters nako from abroad d ma process ang papers..." Read more Social Security Administration - Www.social security Administraton Social Security Administration "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..." Read more Review about Healthcare Gov Application from Las Vegas, Nevada Healthcare Gov "Ever since I applied online for healt insurance via the healthcare.gov website, my family has received unsolicited phone calls and mailings. I thought this site was protected and our..." Read more Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - MASSIVE AGENT ORANGE COVER UP Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "I am a Vietan Vet. This was a totally senseless war against a country that was zero threat to the US. The US used tactics far worse than Syria..." Read more Gm Parts Giant - Terrible communication; late shipping Gm Parts Giant "One week after I placed the order, I received a notification that a few parts would be backordered. Two weeks after this email and one week after the latest "eta"..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more