THEY TOLD ME ALL I NEEDED TO QUALIFY AFTER TURNING IN A PILE OF PAPERWORK 2 TIMES, WAS A PART TIME JOB.i DID ALL I COULD AND GOT THIS PART TIME JOB AND 3 DAYS LATER THEY DENIED ME.

THIS OBAMA PROGRAM IS A JOKE, NOW I KNOW WHY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE LOST THEIR HOMES. I WILL NOW BE HEADED FOR FORECLOSURE AND THE LOSS OF MY HOME. THEY MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THEY ARE ALL THERE TO HELP, UNTIL YOU JUMP THROUGH 500 HOOPS JUST TO GET DENIED.

WHAT ANOTHER USELESS GOVERNMENT PROGRAM.I HAVE LOST ALL FAITH.

Monetary Loss: $52000.

Had an Experience with Mississippi Home?

Comments

Healthcare Gov - Web site has not worked for me for THREE YEARS Healthcare Gov "In 2015, I could not complete my enrollment online. I gave up. I was automatically re-enrolled for 2015. For 2016 I could not review and complete my enrollment. I needed..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Fema - Customer Care Review FEMA "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..." Read more Consumer Financial Protection Bureau -  DISEASED WE ARE DOOMED Consumer Financial Protection Bureau "You will find attached six documents all from "The Big Three" now known as "The Big Four". Why our state & federal governments allow this corporation to conduct "Illegal Business..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more