In Mississippi it is handled through MS Home corp.After faxing piles of paperwork the mshomecorp told me all i needed to qualify for this program was a part time job showing i was under employed.

I finally found this part time job to qualify and they made me redo all the paperwork and refax it all again. It took them 3 days to make a decision. DENIED.

Talk about major frustration and after contacting them as to why i was denied, they informed me that someone at their office had told me the wrong information about the part time job.I personally find when it comes down to getting government help, most of it is a joke.

Had an Experience with Mississippi Home?

Comments

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau - CFPB Consumer Financial Protection Bureau "These documents are from GE Capital Retail Bank/PayPal Smart Connect (part of what I have sent in since 2011 of October) & The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau closing the cases..." Read more MISSISSIPPI HOMESAVER CORP IS A JOKE Mississippi Home "THEY TOLD ME ALL I NEEDED TO QUALIFY AFTER TURNING IN A PILE OF PAPERWORK 2 TIMES, WAS A PART TIME JOB. i DID ALL I COULD AND GOT THIS..." Read more Social Security Administration - Rude, incompetent represenative, Laurel, Mississippi Social Security Office Social Security Administration "I am a disabled individual, but I also work part time, about 26 hours per week. I submit my pay checks every month (as required), so that my monthly benefits..." Read more Healthcare Gov - Health Insurance Review Healthcare Gov "I went thru the enrollment process, wanting to be insured for 2016. Unfortunately, because of my financial situation, I was unable to make my first or any other premium payment..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more